They make the mess. We clean it up. Happy Birthday, indeed!
*Birthday Bash offerings may vary by location. Please browse our available date and time slots by first choosing your location, then book online! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!
Kids' Birthday Parties at Romp n' Roll are a "Piece of Cake!"
We make birthday parties a piece of cake! Our Super Birthday Bash, specifically designed for children ages 1 through 6, is sure to create lasting memories that you and your child will cherish forever! Parties include up to 20 children and private use of our gym and party room. Our energetic party hosts will customize and lead games, songs, and activities that are sure to have everyone wiggling and giggling. Plus, your child will have a blast on our moon bounce, rock wall, trapeze, and more! Celebrate with cake and treats in our private party room - don't worry, we've got the plates, napkins. Relax and enjoy your child's party - we have clean up duty!
All of our birthday parties include:
- For children turning 1-6
- 90 minutes of private use of the Romp n' Roll facility, specifically designed for kids under 6.
- 20 children included (add extra children - up to 25)
- Exciting equipment including: rock wall, trapeze, monkey bars, bubble machine, disco ball & all of our slides, ramps, vaults & more!
- Customized games and activities led by our energetic party hosts
- Separate party room for cake and treats served by Romp n' Roll party hosts; you provide the food and we provide the plates, napkins and utensils!
- Moon Bounce included
- Paper or online invitations provided by Romp n' Roll!
- Energetic party hosts who will lead age-appropriate games, songs, and activities, all chosen and customized by you!
For an additional cost, extras can include:
- *Add additional children (25 maximum)
- *Extra Half Hour (when available)
- *Party Favors
You make the mess and we clean it up! We set the stage, provide the fun, and clean it all up so that everyone, grown-ups included, can relax and get goofy!
Have questions about our Birthday Parties?
Contact Romp n' Roll and we will get back to you very shortly.
Birthday Bash FAQs
If, on the day of the party, your child guests exceed the number included in the package you purchased, you will be charged an additional fee. A maximum of 25 children is allowed at our Super Birthday Bash.
There's no limit on the number of adults that you can invite. Parents of children under 3 are required to stay at the party and provide active supervision. Parents of children over 3 are welcome to stay or drop-off.
Any child in attendance that is not held in a Baby Bjorn (or similar), a car seat or a stroller is counted as a party guest.
Absolutely. Any child can attend a Romp n' Roll party regardless of age providing s/he plays safely. Please note that we reserve the right to ask any child playing unsafely (in our sole discretion) to discontinue play.
For private parties, children must be 3 years old to be dropped off.
Thirteen days prior to your scheduled birthday party, we will send you a survey in which you will confirm the details of your party, including the estimate of the number of children attending. If, in the last week before the party, you suspect that your party will exceed the number of children your package provides, please call as soon as possible so that we may provide an additional staff member if needed and/or adjust your charges accordingly. There is a $10/child charge for each additional child over the maximum that your party package provides.
- Adults must wear socks in the gym. (We have them for sale if they forget.)
- Children may wear socks or go barefooted.
- Parents/guardians must complete and sign a waiver form for their child(ren) in order to enter the gym room. We will refuse admittance to those that do not.
- Please do not bring or wear anything with glitter.
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes before the party start-time so no one misses the fun!
- Please depart from the facility within 15 minutes of the scheduled end time so that the staff may clean up and/or prepare for the next party.
- Romp n' Roll may be hosting a party before yours, so please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your party. In the event that you arrive late for your party, it will still end at the scheduled time.
- Romp n' Roll may be hosting a party after yours, so please ensure that your party departs from the facility within 15 minutes of the scheduled end time so that the staff may clean up and/or prepare for the next party.
You provide: cake and any other nut-free food you wish, candles for your cake, your camera, and any themed party goods. We provide: a candle lighter, plates, napkins, utensils, and invitations. Please stop in to pick up Romp n' Roll paper birthday invitations or use our electronic invitations.
We're so glad you asked! First of all, you're here to relax and get goofy with the kids, so let our fantastic instructors take care of directing all the fun, serving the food and cleaning it all up! However, we do ask that you please adhere to the following rules so that we can keep our facility clean and sanitary:
- Please wipe faces and hands free of food before leaving the party room.
- Please do not bring any food or drink in the gym.
- Please do not attend if you are visibly ill (coughs, colds, runny noses).
If you feel you had excellent service from our staff, tips are always appreciated but never expected!
- Reservations may be canceled within 3 days of booking for a full refund.
- After three days, reservations are non-refundable. If you would like to change the date of the party, there is a $100 re-booking fee.
- If the facility is closed for inclement weather, the payment will be applied toward another available party date.
Romp n' Roll is more fun than an ice cream cone on a hot summer day, more fun than going to the park and WAY more fun than running errands with mom (yuck!). Imagine your dream place. Does it have soft floors and can you run around barefoot? Does it have a trapeze and monkey bars and a rock wall and a super cool bubble machine? Now imagine a big party there with ALL your friends. Are you running around like crazy, playing cool games like freeze dance, having an indoor snowball fight and dancing your tushies off? Oh, and are you the star? Do you get to wear a crown and eat cake? Yeah, that's pretty fun, huh? That's Romp n' Roll.
We know, we know. A party at Romp n' Roll is just about the most fun you can have, but trust us, you'll play so hard, you'll definitely want to go home and sleep for a while afterwards! But remember, Romp n' Roll has a so many classes that you can come to during the week and once the grown ups enroll you in one of our classes, you'll get to come to open gym (which is a lot like a birthday party, without the cake and presents, of course). So, talk to your parents about signing you up! We'd love to have you back at Romp n' Roll!